Conference welcomes you to Laser Optics & Photonics during June 14-16, 2018 in Rome, Italy which includes Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentation and Exhibitions. Optics & Photonics 2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researcher, Associate Professors and Scholars from both academia and industry.
The 2nd Global Summit & Expo on Laser Optics & Photonics is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and three day conference will provoke plenary Keynote speeches, Poster and Oral presentations. This program provides three days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OPPORTUNITY:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Laser Optics and Photonics research and development.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Laser Optics & Photonics and development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Laser Optics and Photonics research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Laser Optics & Photonics research reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Laser Optics & Photonics and development.
- Optical Engineering
- Optical Physics
- Fiber Optics
- Optical Communications
- Optical Design
- Medical Optics
- Nonlinear Optics
- Quantum Optics
- Metrology Instruments
- Nanoscale Materials and Devices
- Optical Interference Coatings and Color
- Physics and Applications
- Diamond based Photonics
- Igor K. Meshkovskiy - ITMO University (Russia)
- Maurizio Casalino - Institute for Microelectronics and Microsystems - CNR (Italy)
- Adrian Podoleanu - University of Kent (UK)
- Valery V. Tuchin - Saratov State University (Russia)
- Boris A. Malomed - Department of Physics at the Durham University (Israel)
- Jean-Luc Pelouard - CNRS University Paris-Saclay (France)
- view more on http://scientificfederation.com/optics-2018/organizing-committee.ph
For Abstract Submission: http://scientificfederation.com/optics-2018/index.php