▪ Involved in European project RAMP (Real neurons-nanoelectronics Architecture with Memristive Plasticity, http://www.rampproject.eu/).
▪ Expertise in memristive devices for neuromorphic applications and neuroelectronic architectures.
▪ Electrical characterisation and testing of oxide-based memristive devices used as artificial synapses.
▪ Simulation of memristive-based analogue Spiking Neural Networks using Spike-timing dependent plasticity unsupervised learning protocol.
▪ Development and optimisation of an electrical setup to allow fast and flexible electrical tests on oxide-based memristive devices.